SDI offers our clients creative insight into a world populated with blog posts, Twitter and Instagram feeds, Facebook pages, YouTube videos, LinkedIn connections and an ever-expanding array of platforms and tools. We can tell you whether Pinterest benefits your brand, or if Instagram will help spread your message, and help you harness the incredible power of social media platforms.
- Analytics and measurement
- Blogger engagement
- E-newsletter marketing
- Live webcasts
- Online advertising
- Research and conversation monitoring
- Search engine optimization and marketing
- Strategy development and management
- Twitter, blog, e-newsletter and podcast creative counsel
- Video production
- Website development
- Wikipedia management
How We Developed the DCoE Brand Online
To propagate the DCoE message, we produced every form of modern content, including blog posts, website copy, social media content, news releases, newsletters, brochures, and talking points.
- We used social media tools to identify key online influencers and reach stakeholders who are geographically and demographically dispersed.
- We coordinated radio satellite tours; prepared the DCoE Director for extensive speaking engagements; and coached senior DCoE leaders for media events.
- We provided content management of the DCoE website, capturing, analyzing and reporting traffic data from social media sites to the DCoE website. We added social media sharing buttons to the DCoE website, allowing users to share content easily without leaving the site.
- We established content-sharing relationships with other military and family blogs to expand the reach of DCoE content and we helped design and troubleshoot custom Facebook tabs in support of monthly themes.