SDI’s Cyber Risk Communications Practice offers Boards of Directors and the C Suite evaluation of:
- The nature of cyber risks facing the company, including risks posed by state actors and insiders, as well as those associated with third-party vendors, suppliers and service providers
- Roles and responsibilities of the Board, its various committees and management in identifying, evaluating, responding to and recovering from cyber threats and incidents
- Corporate policies, frameworks and governance processes related to cyber security and risk management
- Incident response and crisis communications planning and evaluation to ensure all stakeholder concerns are addressed and aid business recovery
- How various cyber scenarios could impact the business (financial losses, reputation, liability)
SDI also offers a range of planning assistance as well as real time crisis management support during an incident.