Join our Amazing Team!
SDI is always seeking talented individuals to join our A Team. We are presently interviewing people for the positions posted below. Please send your resume to Jayne Davis at jdavis@SusanDavis.com if you are interested in interviewing for one of these positions, and forward a current resume.
Digital Communications Consultant – Health Care
Who You Are
You’re an innovative person who wants to have a meaningful impact on the world around us. You like to work on innovative digital content – bringing together website strategists, social media experts, designers, writers and video producers – to elevate important health care issues and create an experience. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re creative storytellers who communicate the impact our client organization has on the health care of 9.6 million service members, retirees and family members (i.e., beneficiaries). Our experienced SDI team is supporting the delivery of integrated and high-quality health care services to military beneficiaries. We’re supporting a leading communications office, developing and delivering award-winning digital strategies and tactics to build a better understanding of the organization’s mission, goals, objectives, and policies.
We’re seeking an energetic, detail-oriented health care communications professional to support digital campaigns and tactics. Job responsibilities include:
- Provide creative insights to improve digital communications, including virtual trainings, video, and graphic design products
- Write health benefit content on using plain language standards
- Coordinate changes in health care policy with multiple subject matter experts to create simple web-ready content
- Support management of web content on TRICARE.mil using a content management system (CMS), currently Sitecore
- Develop processes and procedures that capture web analytics
- Prepare presentations to communicate web findings for senior leaders
- Support Section 508 compliance efforts with the broader team
- A creative person who thinks outside the box and recommends new and innovative ways to tell the story around military health care delivery
- An understanding of what it takes to manage web and digital communications in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for motivating and engaging stakeholders, be able to think innovatively, and have experience in writing, planning, materials development, and evaluation of digital communications tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects against competing deadlines, and work independently and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Works well under the pressure associated with multiple short-notice deadlines
- Possesses strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with senior level leaders in government health care agencies, and demonstration of a client-ready presence