Join our Amazing Team!
SDI is always seeking talented individuals to join our A Team. We are presently interviewing people for the positions posted below. Please send your resume to Jayne Davis at jdavis@SusanDavis.com if you are interested in interviewing for one of these positions, and forward a current resume.
Customer Service Consultant, Defense Health Agency, Communications Division
SDI’s team of talented, award-winning communications professionals at the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Communications Division is seeking a talented individual to be a member of the customer service team.
Our team is looking for an energetic customer service consultant who has a can-do attitude, can successfully multi-task, and help our nation’s service members, retirees and family members (i.e., beneficiaries) work through complex health care questions. The consultant will primarily focus on customer service support to military health care clients, focused on the TRICARE health benefit, but also work with a broader team on health benefit marketing communications. Sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Provide leadership, to customer service staff, in prioritizing work with government clients
- Research and problem solve issues related to TRICARE health and dental plan policy, and simply communicate resolution back to beneficiaries
- Manage and respond to TRICARE beneficiary inquiries through the web applications, email, phone, mail, social media, and other communication mediums (answering at least 10 inquiries per day)
- Research and author pertinent TRICARE health benefit communications, such as blogs, for use on public facing and intranet websites
- Manage TRICARE beneficiary cases using a government customer relationship management tool
- Maintain a database of TRICARE frequently asked questions (FAQ), researching information and mapping back to health benefit policies, and update FAQs monthly, and sometimes daily
- Lead and/or participate in frequent trainings to educate global customer service community representatives on changes to the TRICARE health benefit
- Collaborate on activities that inform and educate stakeholders (beneficiaries and members of the Defense Department) on the TRICARE health benefit
- Customer service experience with health care insurance and dental plans, with TRICARE benefit knowledge preferred
- Understanding of health care delivery and related policies
- Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources, with superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Capability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in coordination with integrated teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Prior federal health experience and/or military background
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must hold or be able to obtain federal government security clearance
Job Types: Full-time, Contract